Ultimate beach body workout challenge for women
Once the shape of the body disturbs, it is very hard to get it back. Many girls do a lot of things from starving to doing heavy exercises to get back to the old weight. Some girls get success in the process but some do not. It is not the thing that those exercises or diets are wrong, but maybe they are not suitable for their bodies. Who doesn’t like beach body and who doesn’t want to get it? If you are one of those who want to get a perfect beach body then we will talk about some workout to achieve our target. We will tell you the workout steps that will help everyone who wants to do it. We have brought an ultimate beach body workout challenge for women that will give you your desired body within a week.
How to do the workout
Whatever workout you are choosing to get their target, try to do it 4 to 5 days a week. Also, divide exercises daily or weekly and do repetitions as your trainer suggest you meet your goal on time. Before doing any workout, it is good to do some warm-up exercise to heatup your body and then start.
It is the workout that will help you a lot in getting a beach body. It is useful for core strengthening and building abdominal muscles. The planks will be in your daily routine of beach body challenge.
How to do it
- Take a mate and go to your favorite place in your house. Spread the mat and lay down on it in the “push-up” position.
- Bend your elbows and place the forearm on the mat. Keeping your body straight, balanced on your toes.
- You also can do moving planks. For that, you have to move the upper body by transferring body weight from hands to forearm. Then again straightening the legs and balance on hands.
- Repeat it for at least 30 to 40 seconds and do 3 repetitions.
It is also an amazing workout to get a bikini body. These planks target small muscles of the abdominal area and strengthen them. It is also good for giving shape and alignment to the hip area.
How to do it
- Lie on the side of the body by keeping the legs straight.
- Now lift your body sidewise and balance it on your elbow and forearm.
- Now, lift your body diagonally and balance it on hand by keeping the body straight.
- Hold for few seconds and then switch to the other side.
- Repeat the process as recommended.
Feet elevated planks
This step might feel difficult to you but it will be very effective in getting a beach body.
How to do it
- It is like a simple plank but in this step, you have to lift your feet at some height.
- You will have to place some support under your feet to elevate it. This will transfer all your body weight to the upper body and core. So it will tone that area and will give a flat belly.
This step is to tone the hip area and lower abs. this exercise will not be very difficult but will tone up the lower body in less time if you do it consistently. You have to do the exercise for 30 to 40 seconds and do about 2 to 3 sets.
How to do it
- Lay down in the ground and keep the back straight.
- Now lift your legs upward in the air and at the same time lift your head too. When lifting your head, keep the arms straight and act like you are trying to touch your toes. While doing this, your legs and arms must be straight so your body should make a “V” shape.
- Return to the first position and o recommended repetitions.
- If you are unable to touch the feet in the beginning then don’t worry. Your body will be flexible within some time but in beginning, it is still effective to tone the body.
It is not so loving step of the workout but it covers all the body parts. It will tighten the legs and lower body, while strengthening the whole body including biceps, delts, and quads.
How to do it
- Stand straight by keeping a hip-wide distance between your feet.
- Go in the position of squats and place the hands on the ground to support the body.
- Without waiting, take the legs back and go to the plank positions.
- Now, again pull your legs forward, go in squat position and stand. Jump and move the arms upward straight.
- Remember, you don’t have to rest at any position during the step. Do 3 sets of workouts of about 30 seconds.
- Top 10 Workouts To Help You Lose Belly Fat Quickly
- Top 20 Best Multivitamin For Metabolism and Fat loss
- 10 Most Effective Fat Burners That Can Help You Cut Fat
- Top 10 Best Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies Brands
- 10 Best Strength Interval Workouts to Burn Fat Fast
- The Best Intermittent Fasting Guide On The Internet
When you will do this exercise, you will notice that it specifically targets the belly and inner thigh portion. This is the portion that gains weight quickly and is difficult to bring in shape. So these crunches will help you reduce that portion within a month.
How to do it
- Lie straight on the mat for doing this exercise.
- Now, take your hands below your head and slightly loft your head.
- Lift legs and move them as riding a bicycle. When your right knee comes upward, move the right elbow near it, placing the left shoulder blade on the mat.
- Similarly, move the left elbow up when the right leg moves near the upper body.
- Repeat the step for at least 40 seconds.
Diet to get a perfect beach body
The workout will do 50 percent of its work in bringing your desired body shape, the other 50 percent will be due to the diet. You will also have to control your diet while doing this beach body workout challenge. You can find all our Diet Plans for here.
- Drink about 2 to 4 liters of water because it will boost up your metabolism. It will also give a full feeling so the body will feel less hungry.
- Instead of eating 3 big meals, divide your meals into small portions.
- Increase the intake of vegetables, nuts, and fruits. They contain a lot of minerals and vitamins. They also have fibers that improve metabolism.
- Try to eat healthy fats and avoid unhealthy snacks. Use nuts butter, cheese, eggs, avocado, and nuts.
- Increase the intake of probiotics in your daily routine. You can use yogurt for probiotics.
- Cut refined carbs and sugar from your food and increase the intake of protein ad healthy options.