Best Ways to Battle Dry Scalp and Dandruff
In both seasons, dry scalp and dandruff can occur and disturb you to a greater extent, diminishing your hair’s shine, deteriorating your hair’s health and reducing the good-looks of your dry scalp and dandruff. There are a good number of reasons why dry scalp and dandruff may come about. Here they are:
- When a person is exposed to sunlight or salt water
- Application of the serum may also cause the dryness and dandruff
- Any kinds of straightening treatments may also be a factor.
- Coloring treatments are also one of the causes of the dry scalp and dandruff.
- 10 Common Skin Problems and how to treat them
- Best Skin Brightening Serums For All Skin Types
- 8 Best Vitamins That Speeds Up Hair Growth and Thickness
- 10 Best Hair Clippers By Braun for Trimming and Shaving
Why Should People Opt to Treat Dry Scalp and Dandruff?
There are so many reasons why people must wage a battle against dry scalp and dandruff. These are given following:
- Redness of the Scalp also looks bizarre on your scalp, causing a lot of itching on the head. Itching is the most common consequence of the dry scalp and dandruff. When you are sitting among your friends, you would not want to keep scratching your head endlessly – how embarrassing it would look.
- Loosening of the dandruff from the dermis of the scalp can look very embarrassing in any occasion or event.
- Micro-inflammation and skin rashes can cause furthermore side effects, deteriorating the health of your scalp’s skin.
- If dry scalp and dandruff is not treated in its initial treatment, the intensity may increase causing erythema.
- Stress and anxiety may also occur due to the dry scalp and dandruff, disturbing your daily routine.
Preventive Measures for the Treatment of the Dry Scalp and Dandruff:
1.Go For Gentler Products
This is a preventive measure. You must choose the products for using upon your hair, which are gentler – not containing any irritable substances. Thus, you must avoid the products that contain Sulphates, foaming agents and other elements that cause dry scalp and dandruff.
2. Do Not Use Hairspray
Hairspray must be overall avoided if you dream to have a nicely moisturized skin. Or if the need be, you can use hairspray sparingly on your scalp as its alcohol contents may affect your scalp adversely. Also, you must spray 3 centimeters away from your scalp.
3. Protect Your Skin from the Sunlight and Heat
Heat and sunlight has worse effects on the scalp. You may save yourself from the sunlight by using scarves or hats. Additionally, you should also turn down the temperature of your hairdryer.
Also, you must use hairdryer at 20 centimeters distance from your hair.
4. Pamper Your Scalp with the Oil Massages
Natural oil massages, such as coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil etc., are perfect treatment for your scalp. At night, you should perform the oil massage on your scalp for ten minutes, gently massaging roots of your hairs.
Best products for dry flaky scalp
Following products will prove to be very effective:
1. Safe Anti-Dandruff Solution
This is one of the purest and therapeutic anti-dandruff shampoos for your flaky and dry scalp head. You must cleanse your head gently by removing dirt, follicle and itchiness.
2. Solimo Anti-Dry Scalp and Anti-Dandruff Solution
It is an efficient 2 in 1 dandruff solution and a smooth conditioner, helping you to control itchiness and flaky head.
3. Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
It has been designed to keep the flakiness of the scalp in check, fighting the dandruff very efficiently winning in the battle of dry scalp and dandruff.
Following these preventive measures and anti-dandruff products, you may effectively fight an efficient battle against the dry scalp and dandruff.