Speedy weight lifting workout plan for men and women
The most common excuse of not working out is “we don’t have much time”. When you have to look after your family and maintain business, who got time for workout. Well this workout plan is generated for all those who have no time to waste and who want to build muscle with less consumption of time. We have developed a proper workout plan which takes less time and guarantees perfect shape.
You are not recommended to hit every muscle daily as muscles need time to rebuild. So we have generated a workout for full week.
- Monday: Chest
- Tuesday: abs
- Wednesday: biceps and triceps
- Thursday: Back and shoulders
- Friday: leg
- Saturday: cardio
- Sunday: rest
All these workouts takes only 30 minutes of your precious time daily.
All of the exercises should be done with 3 sets of 8-12 reps. Choose weight according to your body capacity and take 45 seconds rest among sets.
- After warm-up, go straight for the barbell bench press. It is a simple bar with weight attached to it.
- Then Go to butterfly machine. Using suitable weight, try full butterfly press.
- After that, move to cable station and do cable crossover. Try to do it with an inclined angle.
- Then try dumbbell bench press, in this case dumbbells are used to perform bench press.
- End your day with nice push-ups.
For abs, try to do variations in exercises because these muscles are developed after a great hard work and consistence in work-out.
- Start with flutter-kicks, do it as long as you can.
- Then try bicycle crunches, properly bend your legs in a flow to burn fats properly.
- Leg raises is another good exercise, try to do 15-20 reps.
- Then go for the reverse crunches.
- Plank is the best exercise for abs and core, try to end your day with it.
Try to repeat this sequence 3 times to get ideal results.
Just like the previous case, all exercises in this day should be done with 3 sets of 8-12 reps. Don’t forget to warm-up before hitting the gym and take 50 seconds rest between every set.
- Start your day with simple regular barbell curl. Slightly add weight after every set.
- After that, move to dumbbell bicep curl. You can lift your both hands at the same time or you can do it one-by-one.
- Then move to hammer curl, it provides you support underneath your triceps so that you properly hit only bicep muscles.
- Then move to triceps overhead extension. Extend your arm as far as you can.
- In the end, perform cable press down using reverse grip to hit only triceps muscles.
Back is the most crucial part of our body and it consist of several muscles clustered together. You have to be extremely careful while performing this work-out as it can cause serious injury. Again do 3 sets of 8-12 reps with 50 seconds rest.
- Initialize your day with deadlift, try to do it slow otherwise it will affect your forearms.
- Then move to the barbell-row, make sure that your back is perfectly at 45 degrees.
- After that, go for the pull-ups, you can add weight if you find it easy.
- Then try to do single arm dumbbell-row, it target shoulders too.
- In the last, try reverse grip-pull-down.
Most people ignore this part of the body but if you don’t train your legs, your overall posture won’t be good.
- Squats are considered as best exercise for legs, start leg day with squats.
- Then apply leg press, be sure to do it properly.
- Leg extension are great for knee joint, try to do more reps of it.
- After this, go for lying leg curls.
- In the end, perform dumbbell lunges until you can’t do it anymore.
Challenge yourself, try to run a particular distance in minimum amount of time. It will boast your stamina and strengthen your lungs.