Best Italian Roasted Vegetable Pasta Recipe
Calorie: 327 kCal
Total time: 35 minutes (10 minutes of preparation, 25 minutes for cooking)
- 8oz uncooked pasta
- 2 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- Lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Italian Dried herbs
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small zucchini
- ½ cup bell pepper
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2-4 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fistful of fresh basil
- Chili flakes
- Vegan Parmesan
Directions to Cook:
- Preheat your oven, to a temperature of 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the vegetables and drizzle olive oil over them. Toss the vegetables into a baking tray. Roast the vegetables for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Meanwhile, you need to prepare the pasta. Follow the instructions given in the package for preparing the pasta. Ensure that the pasta remains al dente. It should not be completely soft and broken. Reserve water from the cooked pasta. Now, drain the rest and drizzle olive oil.
- Take a pan and place it over low heat. Add cooking oil to the pan once it is hot. Wait for the oil to heat. Then, add garlic cloves. Oil needs to sizzle when you add the cloves.
- Stir the garlic cloves for a minute.
- Add the roasted vegetables to the garlic. Stir the vegetables well. Let the vegetables get cooked for a minute or two.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice to the vegetables. Wait for a minute before adding the next few ingredients.
- Add basil and dried herbs to the vegetables. Ensure that the flame is maintained at low. Continue to stir the mix.
- Add chili flakes to the prepared vegetables.
- Add pasta to the vegetables. Toss the ingredients together. Ensure that the pasta is completely coated with the spices and oil. Keep the flame in low heat.
- Season the pasta with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Instant Pot Recipe:
- Turn the instant pot on. And, add butter along with garlic cloves.
- Add water and the pasta. For every cup of water, you need equal amount of pasta.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Add the lemon zest, chili flakes and dried herbs into the instant pot.
- Close the lid, and let the ingredients cook in high pressure for 5 minutes.
- After you open the lid, toss the vegetables into the instant pot.
- Next, add the Parmesan and fresh basil to the instant pot.
- Serve hot.
- 34g of carbohydrates
- 18g of fat
- 9g of protein
- 37mg of calcium
- 4g of fiber.