Delicious Chilli Ginger Steak Recipe For Fitness Lovers
Calorie: 479 cal
Total time: 20 minutes
- ¼ cup of white wine
- 1 teaspoon of cornflour
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 9 Oz beef steak
- 2 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 3 cups of broccoli
- 2 cups of green beans
- 2 spring onions
- 2 inch ginger
- 1 red chili
- 1 ½ cup of whole meal rice, or quinoa
- Begin by taking a large bowl, which can accommodate ingredients without spilling over. Mix cornflour and wine in the large bowl. Add soy sauce and water into the mix. Now, combine to form a nice paste.
- Coat chicken/beef/pork with the paste prepared before. Ensure that the beef is completely coated. Don’t leave any gaps in coating the ingredients.
- Take a large frying pan and place it on high heat. Add oil to the frying pan. Ensure that the pan is hot enough. Don’t continue till the pan and oil are heated.
- Take the beef from the marinade and fry. The moment beef touches the surface of the oil, it needs to sizzle. Fry the beef steaks till it becomes a little brown. The beef needs to be just cooked. Remove the just cooked beef and keep it on a separate pan.
- Continue to use the large frying pan. Add oil to the pan. Add ginger, beans, broccoli and spring onions. Stir fry the mix for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of water to the mix. Toss the vegetables. Let the water evaporate from the vegetables. Now, reduce the heat to medium.
- Transfer the beef steaks back to the pan with vegetables. Ensure that the flame is maintained in medium heat.
- Stir the beef and vegetables for 4 minutes.
- Add chili to the mix and continue to stir.
- Add the marinade to the mix. Ensure the entire mix is coated with the marinade.
- Now, the mix has to be stirred vigorously, and let to incorporate for at least 30 seconds. During this time, the corn flour needs to combine and be completely cooked.
- Transfer the content to a separate plate. Here, add couscous and broccoli.
- If you are missing salt or pepper, now would be a great time to season the dish. Don’t forget to add extra chili too.
- 30 Minutes Low Fat Vegetarian Pizza Recipe
- Tasty & Nutritious Veggie Frittata Recipe
- Gluten Free Baked Penne Pasta with Mixed Vegetables
- 35g of carbohydrates
- 8g of sugar
- 40g of protein
- 14g of total fat
- 3g of saturated fat
- 14g of dietary fiber
- 140mg of calcium
- 6mg of iron