Best Camera for Fashion and Style Photoshoots: Fashion Photography
Perhaps you want to become a fashion photographer and earn accolades in this industry. In order to have immense fun with your photoshoots and secure your career as a professional photographer, you will definitely require to own the best cameras available for taking fashion photography.
Being an aspiring and creative fashion photographer, if you seek a break into this ever-growing competitive industry, then you need to upgrade your camera. The truth is that not all cameras have been designed to take fashion photoshoots. It is only a few that can accomplish the task effortlessly.
5 top cameras meant for fashion photoshoot
1. Pentax Asahi K-1000 SLR Film Camera
It is considered to among the top film cameras having superb functionality, although regarded to be an older release. It’s easy and basic functions makes it the best camera for beginners.
- Although being manually operated, it is easy to use.
- Provides excellent control to the user over the images, thereby allowing complete direction for every shot.
- Impressively designed, durable and good enough to tackle regular wear & tear.
- Known to produce exceptional high quality images including finer details and intricacy of fabric and clothing.
- Accurate representation of the shot might not be derived from the viewfinder.
2. Canon EOS-70D Digital SLR Camera
It is regarded to be the very best DSLR camera meant for fashion photography. This camera is very famous among fashion and style YouTubers as well as with photographers. It’s the best deal in this price range to get the best out of your photography skills.
- Durable construction, reliable and easy to use on a daily basis.
- Quick autofocus is what makes it possible for its users to capture fabric movements with great ease to come up with artistic, impressive results.
- CMOS sensor of 20.2 MP works along with 5+ DIGIC image processor, thereby producing top quality images.
- 100 to 12800 ISO allows the user to use this device in different settings, without actually losing light quality.
- There is not present any sensor for turning off LCD screen, while using viewfinder.
3. YI-M1 4K Mirrorless Camera
It is slated to be the best camera available for fashion photography in the affordable range. It is a wonderful device for all amateurs wanting to have a great start in fashion photography.
- Affordable price even after being considered to be among the best performing mirrorless camera.
- It is compatible with around fifty different lenses due to the presence of versatile MFT mount.
- 4K footage combined with still image abilities do help to improve capture quality to derive the best results.
- Can be connected easily to laptops and smartphones to offer better photo management and seamless file transfers.
- Comes with an intuitive user interface, which makes this device to be handled easily and offer starters with great photoshooting experience.
- Not exciting after sales service.
4. Nikon D-5200 Digital SLR Camera
It is considered to be a professional camera meant for professional fashion photography.
- 24MP DX-format sensor provides impressive image quality and accurate sharpness.
- 39-point autofocus system to allow locking on targets, less waiting time for device to search its focal range.
- Can shoot 1080p HD video.
- 5 frames/second constant shooting allows instant capturing of multiple images.
- Competitively priced.
- Connectivity does take some time.
5. Canon EOS Rebel T-7i Camera
It is regarded to be the perfect choice for beginners entering the domain of fashion photography. Functions of this amazing camera are very simple and straight forward. It’s one of the best selling photography camera.
- Lighter and ideal for those not accustomed to heavy cameras.
- Feature assistant provides the ability to learn the device.
- 6 frame/second continuous shooting.
- Compatible with numerous Canon lenses.
- DIGIC-7 image processor combined with 24.2 CMOS sensor helps to crate aesthetic image quality.
- It is a bit expensive.