Best Vegan Salad Sandwich For Rapid Fat Loss and Health Benefits
Calorie: 517 kCal
Total time: 40 minutes
- Cooking spray
- 1 can no-salt-added chickpeas
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup grated red onion, plus 1 cup thinly sliced
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- 1 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 (10-inch) whole-wheat wraps
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 1 recipe Tahini Sauce with Lemon & Garlic
- Begin by pre heating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Prepare a baking sheet with foil. Ensure that the foil is neatly coated with cooking spray.
- Next, you need to prepare the chickpeas. Pulse the chickpeas with care. Mix parsley with the chickpea and stir.
- Next, grate onions into small slices. Mix the onions with parsley and the pulsed chickpeas.
- Add panko and tahini together. This should form a nice paste-like consistency. Add lemon juice and lemon zest to this mix.
- Season the mix with salt and a pinch of pepper. If required, you can omit the pepper.
- Take garlic, and mix it with the ingredients. Garlic needs to be go in the end.
- Transfer all the ingredients into a food processor. Grind the ingredients into a coarse meal. As you grind, scrape the sides of the food processor. Ensure that all the ingredients are being mixed. Try to mix the ingredients with 10 to 12 pulses.
- Once the coarse meal form is attained, you need to shape the ingredients into patties. Ideally, you will be able to make four ½ inch thick patties. To make it simpler, you can grab a ½ cup measuring spoon to roll the patties.
- Place the patties in the baking sheet. Drizzle a good amount of cooking spray on the top of the patties. Let the patties bake for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, flip the patties over. Cover the top surface with cooking spray. Bake the patties till it becomes golden brown. This will take another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine oil, cucumber and sliced onions in a medium bowl. Let it rest for 20 minutes. Stir the mix occasionally.
- Place the wraps on an oven rack. Now, top it with falafel leaves, arugula, tahini sauce, tomato slices and the cucumber mix.Fold the sides, and wrap over the center.
- Healthy Vegetarian Lentil Recipe You Can Make
- The Best 7 Days Keto Meal Plan For Maximum Fat Loss
- 30 Minutes Low Fat Vegetarian Pizza Recipe
- Gluten Free Baked Penne Pasta with Mixed Vegetables
- 23.9 g of total fat
- 4.6 g of saturated fat
- 1010 mg of sodium
- 441 mg of potassium
- 64.6 g of carbohydrates
- 10.9 g of fiber
- 6 g of sugar
- 15.7 g of protein